Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To the one I never met :


In my heart I can feel how special you where

You filled your mum’s heart

There where no one can fill or replace

You not only loved her

But you loved every one that you knew

You were so special

And now, even if I don’t know you, you are special to me too

The laughter in your eyes

The happiness in your voice

The unbelievable courage

And the power to make everyone smile

You will never be forgotten

Not by the one’s you left behind

You are happy still

And with the angels that watched you filled everybody you touched

May everyone that have been left behind

Realize that you have not left them

You will always be

In the sun

In the moon

In the air

Everywhere

You are our happy child

- H. De Villiers -

2 comments:

Hester said...

This was written to my dearest friend and long lost sister, Alison.
She lost dearest Daniel in January this year.
He was only 3 years old.
My heart feel for her, and I hope that this poem can make her see how wonderful her little boy was, not only to the once he met in life, but to someone like me that never got to meet him as well.


Have a look at her blog : http://ourdannyboy.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Thank you so much for these beautiful and true words about Daniel. You are very special to me.
Love you.

Mamma van Daniel (03/02/2005 - 06/01/2009)