Friday, July 17, 2009

Mesmerized :

Strange but true never revealed
Only shown beneath our skin

Do you have unusual ways?
Maybe normal in another place

Do not feel alone
For you’ll never be
Unless you wane be special
Almost as special as me

Strange may be normal
But not normal for me
Normal not defined
In my mind to be

Wacky ways are usual
Common more to me
It is strange that trigger
The attention in me

Do you wane be noticed
In the normal way
Then do all that’s more then common
Usual for all days

Or would you like to be
Mesmerized for me
Then do as much unexpected
Never usual indeed

Then to be the strange and true
Will be true to thee
Shown apart from your body
All for me
- H. De Villiers -

1 comment:

William H. Balzac said...

smiles*

I like this one lots!
[??: Did you mean to write the word, "want(s)"
in this poem. Just wondering if this is a typo.]

`x~William.