Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things that I am thankful for :



I am thankful for my family
that love me unconditionally

I am thankful for my friends
that brighten me up when a day goes unbearably wrong

I am thankful for that special person
that’s always there even if I’m not

I am thankful for my wellbeing
that let me sleep in every now and again

I am thankful for music
that make me dance and sing all day long

I am thankful for sunshine
that bring this glow to my smile

I am thankful for love
that all of us have in our hearts

I am thankful for my bank account
that pays for more than needed

I am thankful for my work
even if i don’t feel like working

I am thankful for my car
that drive me to where ever you are

I am thankful that I have no pain
something I see to often

I am thankful for forgiveness
that bind us together

I am thankful for my knowledge
a gift so frequently neglected

I am thankful for stars
that make me realize
that I’ll never be alone

I am thankful that I have it all
even if I feel hollow

I am thankful for You
the creator of all things
all that I’m thankful for
- H. De Villiers -

No comments: