Thursday, August 27, 2009

This is for you:

This is not a love rhyme

No, this is for you

To say thank you for all that you do

You are the best thing that ever happen to me

I know you won’t believe it to be

My world have changed, but yet you remained – all in a day!

I can’t explain how much this means to me

And I’ll cherish every moment – not even a glimpse it may seem

You taught me secrets of how to live and of how to share the emotions in me

A friend you where for me in need

A friend you are still, indeed

The only one that could see - I was hiding

From the world - I was dying

Now you are in a place very deep inside my heart

Where there is no escape – no falling apart

Thank you, is all I can say

For giving are only taking

And you and me are so far apart

Hopefully this thank you will reach you soon

Even if

After all

You are just the voice inside of me

- H.De Villiers -

No comments: